So this is a list of people, sites and books that I think would be great resources to put out there. Most of these are from my own personal experience and knowledge, things that have had an impact on my journey so far. ❤
People and Websites:
Katie IndiCrow and IndiCrow Energetics
My wonderful friend and teacher, Katie, has taught me much of what I know about gridwork and working with energy systems. Whether you’re an audio learner or one who prefers to read, she provides information both ways.
- Check out her Facebook page IndiCrow Energetics
- Her website for IndiCrow Energetics
- And her Youtube Channel Katie Indicrow IndiCrow Energetics
Out of the Broom Closet
Paula, creates gorgeous jewelry, accessories, etc. I’ve won a beautiful pendulum from a contest she held on her Facebook page. She’s always out at events as well if you’re in Halifax or Dartmouth.
- Check out her Facebook page for Out of the Broom Closet
Here are some channelers I enjoy watching on Youtube.
Darryl Anka channels, Bashar, an Essassani,
Rob Gauthier channels several entities such as Treb bor yit ne (or Treb for short), a friendly reptilian, Aridif, an Ancient Pleiadian, and Metatron.
Esther and Jerry Hicks channel Abraham Hicks,
- Their website is Abraham-Hicks.com
- Their Youtube channel is Abraham-Hicks Publications
- and their Facebook Page is Abraham-Hicks
Lee Harris does Energy Forecasts for each month on his Youtube page. They’re a really great insight to what you may experience during the month.
He’s one of my favourite authors. I remember the first time I read Fingerprints of the Gods was all the way back in junior high. I highly recommend looking him up. If you would like a taste of what his books are all about you can look him up on Youtube, there are many videos uploaded about his talks on his books and future endeavors. I own at least 7 of his books, but I’ll only mention my two favourites.
- Check out his website GrahamHancock.com
- His Facebook page Graham Hancock
- Or his Youtube channel Graham Hancock DotCom
- Fingerprints of the Gods was the first book of his that I’ve read, which really opened me up to this idea of connection between all of us throughout the ages of civilizations.
- Magician of the Gods is the “sequel” to Fingerprints where Graham Hancock has continued his research on the questions he asks in Fingerprints.
I own a few of her books and one of her oracle card decks. If you’re interested in angels, she is the person to look up!
- Daily Guidance from Your Angels is the oracle deck I own
- Earth Angel Realms is a small book where you can take a quiz to find out which of the Earth Angel Realms you fit into and what each one is like.
- You can also just take the quiz and find out for yourself that way, and google what you get.
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
My grandma gave me this book one year, and I find it nice to reread every once in a while. He’s a very wonderful author and the book is one I’d put on a “To Read” list.
The Eagle and The Rose by Rosemary Altea
This is another book my grandma gave me as well, it’s a true story about Rosemary Altea and her connection to the spirit world, her guide, Grey Eagle, and her journey in life.
Out on a Limb by Shirley MacLaine
One of her many books about her journey in life and self discovery.
The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Vol. 1 & 2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek
Volume 1, I have to admit, is a fascinating read! If you’re interested in ancient geometry and ancient civilizations then you should look into these two books! Melchizedek explains a meditation and breathing technique further in Volume 2.
Conversations with a Tree by Rashana
A beautiful book where Rashana writes about many of the conversations she’s had with two trees named Henrietta and George. They deliver messages to humanity from the tree spirits about how important it is to connect with nature. Rashana is from Nova Scotia as well! You can order her book at her website.
Guided Meditation Tracks
- Meet Your Personal Spirit Guide by Jason Stephenson
- Guided Meditation for Sleep…Floating Amongst the Stars by Jason Stephenson
- Guided Mediation – Past Life Regression by Paul Miller
- Hypnosis for Past Life Regression by Michael Sealey
- Discover your Past Life Meditation by Jason Stephenson
- Wake Up Without Caffeine Binaural Beats Energy Booster
- Relaxing Celtic Music: Soothing Sleep Music
- Most Celtic Nordic Music Ever – 8 hrs
- 1 Hour of Ancient Egyptian Music by Derek & Brandon Fiechter
- Powerful 432 hz DNA Repair/3 hz Delta Deep by Achievable Mind
- 528 hz DNA Healing/Chakra Cleansing by One Mind